• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bachelor of IT (1 Viewer)

jnguyen

Hi. I am thinking about going for the Bach. IT. Can someone doing the course pls tell me wat they are looking for, and wat type of questions they may ask in the interview. And what should i write in the questionnaire?
One more question. Is it true that the IT industry is like going down. Ppl tell me IT is dead and that is shouldn't do it at uni cause then i won't find a job...

Ok....that all. thanks in advanced!

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
jnguyen said:
Ppl tell me IT is dead and that is shouldn't do it at uni cause then i won't find a job...
They can say that but let me say one thing

The more we depend on computers, the more we need skilled professional to anaylse, manage and implement solutions.

True there are no where near as much jobs as the IT boom, but the need for professionals are great.

xlr9

HSC
N/A
Beaky said:
They can say that but let me say one thing

The more we depend on computers, the more we need skilled professional to anaylse, manage and implement solutions.

True there are no where near as much jobs as the IT boom, but the need for professionals are great.
beaky, i notice you missed out on entry to the UTS IT course. what do you think it was that let you down at the interview?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)