• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Balance between school work and fun (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
In the middle of my trials there is an AFL game which I would like to go to. Thinking the trials were going to finish before the game I have told my parents that I would like to attend the game. But the game is almost right in the middle of the exams. I only have one exam but I was going to invite a friend and she has two to three exams on. I'm not sure weather my parents will allow me to go and if the person I invite will go with me. I also won't be able to explain to my parents about balance because they will just want me to finish the exams without and disturbing events. How can I explain to them about balance and how can I invited the person I want to if they also have exams at the same time.

pHyRe

HSC
Go, it should boost me up a rank when it comes to calculating ATAR haha

Nah, which exam is it? If it's something like 2U maths and you do 3u then it should be okay. But if it's chemistry then probably not haha

maratyeu

HSC
N/A
Your nearly an adult.

At this point in your life you should have already built up a rapport to which your parents should trust your judgements.

If you really want to go then go by yourself if your friend decides to study instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)