Bali Anyone? (1 Viewer)

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Has anyone gone to Bali?

I'm looking for recommendations, tips and experiences.

I'm going to be there in September for a wedding.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
I recommend hiring a scooter and staying the fuck away from Kuta outside of delving into it briefly to observe the mania as one might curiously observe the mating habits of a pack of rabid baboons.

bitumen

HSC
definitely check out Ubud if you can. best place in Bali. Kuta is a bit gross and there are heaps of timeshare scam people

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
Is Ubud not full of Eat Pray Love fangirls now?

Either way, visit the strawberry field villages up in the mountains. Lovely.

bitumen

HSC
Is Ubud not full of Eat Pray Love fangirls now?

Either way, visit the strawberry field villages up in the mountains. Lovely.
hahah probably...i went a few years ago when eat pray love fangirls didn't exist

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
You're confirmed retarded if you actually opt to holiday in bali unless you are a surfer or some dopey-ass relo/friend insists on marrying there.

HSC
yes you're right, surfing is the only legitimate past-time you can do in bali.

what if you are into drinking heavily, drugs and sluts?

Wouldnt surfing be better in Australia anyways, we have decent enough serfing beches and shit yea?

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
yes i meant to mention that its great place if you're a crass bogan but then forgot.

The waves are quite different in Bali, waves *every* day where-as Aust is not nearly so consistent - massive flat spells - and the waves in Indo break ridiculously cleanly like clockwork and bullshit endless barrels for daaaaaays.
Also warm warm water and cheap cheap living so you can pretty much be on a surfing holiday for 10 times longer.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
Also few things are quite so cathartic as getting barreled off your nut at Uluwatu or Padang Padang then climbing the cliff straight into a massage then scoffing mushrooms and xanax all day in your hut beside the sea. Sleep - repeat - living.

Raaaaaadical.

Darren Jenner

HSC
A private Bali villa rental is ideal for those who plan to stay for an extended period of time socializing, throwing parties, and meeting new friends. Villas are also ideal for large groups of visitors such as families and friends from work or school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)