Band 6 Tutoring! Eng Std, Adv, Ext 1 + 2 @ Penrith + Blacktown + Parramatta region (1 Viewer)

dizzy d

HSC
Hey guys,

I graduated from Parramatta Marist High School in 2009, and ranked 1st in all 4 unit levels of English (Advanced, Extension 1 and Extension 2) at the school. Achieving a final HSC Mark of 97/100 (English Advanced), 48/50 (English Extension 1) and 45/50 (English Extension 2), I am now interested in helping you guys maximise your ATAR by achieving the best possible mark in HSC English.

========================================================

UAI: 98.9 (Band 6 in all 4 units of HSC English)

All Rounders Award (- Board of Studies NSW)

========================================================

Materials:

For each elective, I have many full mark resources such as essays and creatives complete with technical analysis on the Core Texts outlined by the HSC Prescribed Texts List. I also provide supplementary support and assistance in choosing and analysing Related Materials and the Band 6 method of executing various text types, with particular emphasis on creative writing.

Service:

• Analysis of Past Papers and proper preparation
  • Key elements to writing a full mark creative for Belonging
  • Formulaic approach to essay writing and how to make sure markers will give you full marks
  • Extension 2 Mentoring
  • Moulding generic responses to fit specific questions, techniques etc
  • Syllabus orientated study and research
  • The inner workings and mindset neccesary to achieve the best possible mark without the needless stress
  • Writing faster and memorising techniques
  • Marking of student responses and continual feedback and advice
Tuition Rates are $30/hour and it is preferred students are located within Penrith, Blacktown or Parramatta area.

My name is Daniel Dizon. If at all interested or have any questions, post this thread or alternatively you can reach me at:
Email: danny_diz@hotmail.com
Mobile Number: 0421448872

Thankyou for your time, and good luck.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)