Band Prediction (1 Viewer)

Nikolerak

HSC
I am internally ranked 5th (out of 100+) in Standard English at a middle ranked school. I feel HSC went well, hoping to get at least 15/20 for most essays, probably higher for Module C. What band can I hope for?

teddy123

HSC
Depending on your cohort performance i would guess a 5 to a low 6. How did the unseen treat you?

Nikolerak

HSC
I thought I did reasonably well in that part too until I started second guessing myself in regards to the image as I discussed only visual techniques for it. The question actually didn't mention the visual techniques, but it did mention the form.
BTW not even dreaming about Band 6, but hoping Band 5 is a possibility 🤞🤞🤞

teddy123

HSC
I personally did visual techniques as well i don't think it will be a problem. Also with 100+ kids some of them are bound to have gone well and with your rank it probably wont be an issue.

Nikolerak

HSC
Also I didn't write a title for my creative since we were asked to continue the excerpt. Was I supposed to?

mmmm.

HSC
Also I didn't write a title for my creative since we were asked to continue the excerpt. Was I supposed to?
No we didn't need to write a title, title is only in the reflection piece which we didn't have

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)