bastard pop/mashup (1 Viewer)

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
...is very odd indeed. involves putting the lyrics from one song over the melody of the other. for example

breathe one more time (britney spears' "hit me baby one more time" over the prodigy's "breathe")

love will freak us (missy elliot-get yr freak on over the cure-love will tear us apart)

sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. odd stuff.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
i'm not entirely sure...

just seeing if anyone else has heard/heard of any.

it seems not...

right then.

Jellymonsta

there was a version of christina aguilera's (sp? whatever) genie in a bottle - lyrics over the strokes song, dunno which... it was possibly even worse than the original.

mannnnndy

chocoholic
This isnt quite the same but I saw this heard this song that had the tune of one of britney's songs with the lyrics of one of her other songs sung to it. It was supposed to prove that all her songs were the same. It worked. All the lyrics fitted in nicely with the tune.:p

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
Originally posted by Jellymonsta
there was a version of christina aguilera's (sp? whatever) genie in a bottle - lyrics over the strokes song, dunno which... it was possibly even worse than the original.
yeah i got that-- "a stroke of genie-us" or something... pretty average i must say... sometimes the lyrics don't even line up w/ the song :p

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
hmm i havent heard any of it

... maybe i will try to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)