• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Battlestar galactica (1 Viewer)

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
i should have post this 2 weeks ago, but the first season of BSG is over, i absolutely adore this show and i gotta say the final episode didnt disappoint, i thought it was really poignant.......

i dont know where the storyline is heading to next season thou, (is TEN even gona air the second season?)

like i think Adama is dead for sure, who is gona replace him? the xo? whats with the baby scene at the end, why is so important that helo should have a child with sharon, why does he have to voluntarily have sex with sharon and then have a child together........

i think second season is gona be great you know, such a shame that australians dont appreciate this show.....

Last edited:

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
I think Adama survives. I remember reading somewhere that he is in the cast list for the next season.
And what's BFG? Big friendly giant? Big f#cking gun? :p

v sia

HSC
battlestar galactica rocks , is this show considered highly rated as in do a lot of people watch it ???? I guess the rating are poor considering its on at 10:30 at night and there are like no commercials at all .

Hope they show season 2 real soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)