beaky (1 Viewer)

vtir

what did you get for your mdp???
your folio doesnt seem to follow the syllabus.
did u use the syllabus as your guideline?:chainsaw:

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
External Mark = 85 (its a combo of my exam mark and my MDP)

The syllabus may have changed, and my folio is a guide, there are many ways to do it.

Why doesnt it follow the syllabus? It should be basically a direct comparison with it. Just say where and I'll try and answer your question

vtir

beaky 2

my dt teacher has only just informed our class that we need to have kept an ongoing diary on our mdp. Did you do this or find it necessaray???
its not assesable so i think it would b a waste of valuable time. what u rekon?:chainsaw:

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Yes the diary is a must. Its not a real hassle, just put all your scrap working out, designs etc in it. Everything that is not in the folio they look for the in the diary. Marks will be given for stuff in the diary.

Its helpful because it shows your design from conception till the finished product. Thats what the markers like to see, your MDP as a "Journey"

I'd strongly advise to keep a diary.

stephanie01

HSC
hey u dont need to do a diary for dt ... the markers will not mark it because it has not been stated anywhere that students have to do it. Its just a lot of bull crap and a awaste of time

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
stephanie01 said:
hey u dont need to do a diary for dt ... the markers will not mark it because it has not been stated anywhere that students have to do it. Its just a lot of bull crap and a awaste of time
I'll rephrase my above post. Its not a definant must, like its not concrete in the syllabus. But Ive talked to Senior HSC markers and they believe "better canditates" produce diaries.

Its up to you on what you want to do. I'd advise you do one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)