been to the syd enrichment day? (1 Viewer)

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
hey...for those who went to the sydney uni thing...what did you all think about today?

personally, i think a large proportion of it was useless but all the same amusing in terms of the lecturers. hehe the first guy who spoke made me think of charlie chaplin so the whole time he was speaking i kept imagining him waddling around with a cane hehe...

chunder

HSC
you found the lectures amusing? that is hard to believe. Maybe it was just me because it;s hard to get the "jokes" when you fell extremely sleepy. In my opinion the highlight of the day was the food courts. The best lecture was probably the MLC lady and the worse was probably that guy from the west who went so horribly slow.

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
i went to this usyd thing but all we did was pracs and stuff, and they showed us the AAS machine and this infra red machine thing
besides that it was crap....just like school pracs..
2 titrations (conc of ca ions and conc of cl ions)
some barium precipitate prac
and another one i forgot (see how effective it is)

the only cool thing i found out about is magnetic stirrers

Akira_Tikira

The University of Sydney was bit pointless....
Especially the second guy.....Never lectured in his life and kept on crackign lame jokes....

But I think I got something out of that day....

Twintip

It had to have been better than the physics one, that's for sure. We went on an excursion to USyd a couple of weeks ago, was the nazi titration lady a uni student? We had a psycho one who absolutely did her nut when someone poured lead precipitate down the sink (yes, a mistake, but she completely blew up).

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
is this one the one at east complex auditorium ? or the one at the school of chemistry ?

i went to the school of chemistry one where we did all these pracs.

i found the guy was the most annoying. *in gay voice* Put your googles on or else im not starting!!

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
i thought it was alrite....but u knwo wat the PLC lady said abt some no. being changed on teh data sheet, did neone check that up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)