behind (1 Viewer)

keepsmiling

is anyone else way behind in modern. we have only just finished rusiia. is this bad? where are others up to?

s2ophie

HSC
i think we're ahead if anything. weve finished indochinaa and WWI and are almost finished Germany escept for the actual war itself and Leni.

I hope you catch up!

ris202

i think my class is goin thru the course way too fast, we hav done ww1, germany, leni and we r about to start arab-israeli conflict this week!!!

i suppose we will hav extra time 4 revision which should be good tho :)

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by ris202
i think my class is goin thru the course way too fast, we hav done ww1, germany, leni and we r about to start arab-israeli conflict this week!!!

I would have though you were behinf id you only about to start your international study now. there is only about 12 weeks left and you have to take out things like your trials. i dunno, maybe our class is way too ahead!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by ris202

thats not ahead, if anything you're behind. Remember, theres trials amongst all that

MaZ

We are just starting the cold war!! Our last topic, really worried as my trials are next term in the third week, hopefully cold war isnt that hard to grasp????

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
The Cold War is a bit confusing, but if you have a good teacher & good notes it's easy to grasp.

My class has finished WW1, 20th Century Germany, Leni & we're almost finished the Cold War.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)