• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

"Belonging" Collage (1 Viewer)

ShushKebab

HSC
Just a task we've been given; to which we have to create an A3 Collage which is a representation of "your" (meaning the receiver of the task) vision and understanding of 'Belonging.'
We are to use a variety of texts to present our views, such as poetry, articles, headlines, pictures etc.) Also; we must implement vectors into the task; basically leading your eyes. Invisible lines that direct your eyes.
And we are not allowed to use any Art Programs such as Clipart or Photoshop.

We were shown an example of a Collage for journey, and one which stood out was a collage with a silk ribbon glued to it - representing the Silk Road (connects East to West) and journey.

I'm attempting to think of another metaphorical/spiritual way of representing Belonging which doesn't have the obvious thoughts of belonging as the main material of the task. Jigsaw puzzles to represent Belonging is an idea which I'm shifting back and forth - because I've heard that this idea is also a popular idea within our year for this task.
Do you guys have any other ideas which I can use to represent Belonging? More like an object - item eg. Lego?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)