Belonging- Jeannie Baker (1 Viewer)

kcrocks

HSC
Hey guys, I'm thinking about doing the picture book by Jeannie Baker called "Belonging" as a related text to "The Immigrant Chronicles" by Peter Skrzynecki. I know what I want to say about belonging (and choosing a not-so-similar text was deliberate), but I need help with the analysis of the picture book. The book only has one paragraph of text on the very last page, and I don't really know what to analyse in terms of colour/composition/line etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
our school did that, its pretty good for belonging and theres quite a few language techniques in it as well, but then again we were told not to use it as a lot of people know about it, hence losing uniqueness in your essay
Good teacher(s).

Engineer

HSC
Hey guys, I'm thinking about doing the picture book by Jeannie Baker called "Belonging" as a related text to "The Immigrant Chronicles" by Peter Skrzynecki. I know what I want to say about belonging (and choosing a not-so-similar text was deliberate), but I need help with the analysis of the picture book. The book only has one paragraph of text on the very last page, and I don't really know what to analyse in terms of colour/composition/line etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Perhaps you should choose better text. And brush up on your English.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)