below 90+? (1 Viewer)

HSC
as i look through the site i see alot of poeple talk about about 90+ uai and how smart they are.(not that i have anyproblem with smart people).
i was just wondering if there are people on this site that have gotten below 90 or dont think they will get that high?

richz

well i dont really think getting above 90 is hard..... I think you just need all low band 5s. Go check it out by using sam... :)

stainmepink

HSC
GlobalOperation said:
as i look through the site i see alot of poeple talk about about 90+ uai and how smart they are.(not that i have anyproblem with smart people).
i was just wondering if there are people on this site that have gotten below 90 or dont think they will get that high?

sure .. hell yeh. the average of the state is like 60. dont worry be happy :)

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
can i just say.....i passed not one of my half early exams....and i am hoping to get early entry into uni, because there is no way in hell i am going to possibly get anything over 70!!

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
GlobalOperation said:
There certainly are people who won't get 90+, at least judging from 2004 HSC. UAI's ranged from: Less Than 30 to 100.

A few people got Less Than 30, a few got 100, most got 90+, then a fair few got 80+, the other ranges being rarer.

fakingtheday

HSC
We had a large number of asterixes at our school. Was damn funny to see those losers get what they deserved. I believe there will be more <50 than ever at my school this year.

ANd slide are you talking about on this site or what? And will HSC tests be harder this year you think?

Pace_T

HSC
i think the reason why you see alot of people who have realy high uai's and very few who have lower uai's (<90) is because those who did get 90+ will tend to post up their marks and those who dont get uai's that high will most likely not post it here because they are unhappy with their marks

i think it's also because BOS helps students get really high UAI's ;)
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)