• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Best shampoo/conditioner for dry/damaged frizzy hair? (1 Viewer)

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
A question for the blonde girls.

I noticed my new gf's hair gets kinda frizzy when she wakes up in the morning. Are most blonde girls' hair really like that without treating their hair before they go out? She is a gorgeous blonde and I love her the way she is but she looks even more stunning after she washes her hair and performs that brushing procedure.

I'm just wondering those hot blondes you see on the streets are also like that.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
T-mac01 said:
A question for the blonde girls.

I noticed my new gf's hair gets kinda frizzy when she wakes up in the morning. Are most blonde girls' hair really like that without treating their hair before they go out? She is a gorgeous blonde and I love her the way she is but she looks even more stunning after she washes her hair and performs that brushing procedure.

I'm just wondering those hot blondes you see on the streets are also like that.
um lol i'd assume most people's hair is a bit frizzy when they wake up in the morning...not just a blonde thing

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
um lol i'd assume most people's hair is a bit frizzy when they wake up in the morning...not just a blonde thing
on second thought I should've mentioned that blonde girls' hair are thinner than brunettes and redheads. I'm just wondering if there are a lot of blondes with relatively thick hair strands.

rozymisty

HSC
hm but then how come Asians have really thin (and really nice) black hair-not just blondes.

I use the sunsilk one, not that it makes any difference to my hair. Even if i straighten it, if it is humid or raining outside, my hair will go poof lol.

Id say your gf's hair is frizzy in the morning coz of static electricity, from moving around during the night and so it sticks out a bit in the morning-its called bed hair lol.

Hm also how do you straighten hair with just a hairdryer and brush? I cant seem to master that skill. When mum would blow dry it for me, it would be relatively straight, but i try and it doesnt. Also i cant do that thing where you brush your hair and straighten it at the same time..hm whats that say about my coordination skills lol...not much

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
wow I said don't get me wrong, I'm not gay lol so don't ask me how to brush hair. Besides, my hairs are straight but it's also kinda rigid so the only way I can fiddle with style is when it's wet, usually after a shower.

Anyway, that's the thing I don't understand, blonde hair seems really soft, so when my gf brush it, it's really easy to groove it. And almost like rubber bands coz when I find falling her which is quiet long, I can stretch it. This is rare for girls with brunette and black hair.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
I'm the ape of the death and I don't care
Cos I'm the monkey with the loverly hair
Its all fluffy and shiny too
Cos I got that miracle wax from Naboo

Don't be cynical it's a follicle miracle
I said don't be cynical I get waxing lyrical

He's the ape of the death and he don't care
Cos he's the monkey with the loverly hair
Cos he got that miracle wax from naboo. boo!

Come on now. oo oo oo oo ha ha ha ha yeah!
(1-2-3-4 Get on the monkey floor?)

[Guitar solo]

Walk around my monkey hair
You can touch it I don't care
Used to be that I was ashamed
But now that monkey fluff is tamed

Come on everybody and walk around my hair

Oo oo oo oo ha ha ha ha yeah!

Artemis.

HSC
PPS is really good, the green one in particular.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
T-mac01 said:
on second thought I should've mentioned that blonde girls' hair are thinner than brunettes and redheads. I'm just wondering if there are a lot of blondes with relatively thick hair strands.
oh right. probably, but i don't see many...i'm blonde and my hair is pretty fine comparatively speaking to a lot of other people. but i dont know if thats a specifically blonde trait although i think i get what you're saying...dont see many dark haired people with fine hair

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
tulipa is right, kms moisture series is the best.
kerastase hair bath is also good.

the type of hair doesnt really relate to the colour of it. i'm a natural blonde and my hair is very thick and curly. i have friends who are brunettes and their hair is fine and straight.

your girlfriend probably straightens it, it is most likely naturally wavy/curly.

also, she may not be a natural blonde... something to consider. :eek:

KirrynAlane

HSC
breaking said:
I'm the ape of the death and I don't care
Cos I'm the monkey with the loverly hair
Cos I got that miracle wax from Naboo

He's the ape of the death and he don't care
Cos he's the monkey with the loverly hair
Cos he got that miracle wax from naboo. boo!

Come on now. oo oo oo oo ha ha ha ha yeah!
(1-2-3-4 Get on the monkey floor?)

[Guitar solo]

Walk around my monkey hair
You can touch it I don't care
Used to be that I was ashamed
But now that monkey fluff is tamed

Come on everybody and walk around my hair

Oo oo oo oo ha ha ha ha yeah!
ahahahaha. :)

KirrynAlane

HSC
rozymisty said:
Hm also how do you straighten hair with just a hairdryer and brush? I cant seem to master that skill. When mum would blow dry it for me, it would be relatively straight, but i try and it doesnt. Also i cant do that thing where you brush your hair and straighten it at the same time..hm whats that say about my coordination skills lol...not much
get a round brush, good hair product, and a good hair dryer. then section your hair into managable bits and leave the bit you want to start on out, and pin the rest back.
then get the brush up under the bit of hair, point the hair dryer DOWN the hair shaft and start from the roots and dry downwards.

its how i do it anyways, n it works for me :)
blow drying is hard though, and time consuming. so i say blow $300 on a GHD straightener. lol. its heaps easier.

Last edited:

x.glam

HSC
what is pps and kms???

yes go panteen (not).. whatever works for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)