Best tutoring college for Year 7 (1 Viewer)

somarad

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

Would you recommend a tutor for Year 7? If you do, what is the best tutoring college that would cater for the needs of a Year 7?

Is Matrix good? Noticed though that they only do Math and English for Year 7, and I think it's expensive at $582 per subject per term. I'll be spending $1164 for only 2 subjects.

I also checked Talent 100. They are slightly more expensive than Matrix at $600 per subject. Also just Math and English. So $1200 per term for only 2 subjects.

How about Ngo and Sons? They do Math, English and Science. And I can take all these three subjects for $900 per term if I decide to take all subjects at Ngo and Sons. Cheaper but how's the teaching quality?

I have not checked James An yet, but I know that they also do offer tutoring for Year 7. I am not sure how much their fees are though - their website does not specify fees - or maybe I just have not seen it.

Can anyone please share their experience as a Year 7 if you were tutored by these 4 tutoring colleges or any tutoring college for that matter?

Somarad

Last edited:

ahri

HSC
Matrix is good for sciences later on in senior years, but extremely expensive. Sigma science is great, not sure if they have junior classes.
Delta English is quite good. Matrix maths is not the best, I would recommend Kurt or Ngo.

D-BOSS

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

Would you recommend a tutor for Year 7? If you do, what is the best tutoring college that would cater for the needs of a Year 7?

Is Matrix good? Noticed though that they only do Math and English for Year 7, and I think it's expensive at $582 per subject per term. I'll be spending $1164 for only 2 subjects.

I also checked Talent 100. They are slightly more expensive than Matrix at $600 per subject. Also just Math and English. So $1200 per term for only 2 subjects.

How about Ngo and Sons? They do Math, English and Science. And I can take all these three subjects for $900 per term if I decide to take all subjects at Ngo and Sons. Cheaper but how's the teaching quality?

I have not checked James An yet, but I know that they also do offer tutoring for Year 7. I am not sure how much their fees are though - their website does not specify fees - or maybe I just have not seen it.

Can anyone please share their experience as a Year 7 if you were tutored by these 4 tutoring colleges or any tutoring college for that matter?

Somarad
Definitely would NOT recommend Matrix. I went there. NGO and Sons is pretty good (not the best). James An is the worst of the ones you mentioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)