• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Best University for Business Global Trade (1 Viewer)

evelynsuseno

I am just confuse about the best university in Australia that provide the best education for Business Marketing, especially for Global/ International Trade?

Anyway, as additional question..Do you guys have idea about what major in business that allows us to have good opportunity in work life? (what major in business is in demand now?)

thx2 ^^

matt#1

HSC
N/A
evelynsuseno said:
..Do you guys have idea about what major in business that allows us to have good opportunity in work life? (what major in business is in demand now?)

thx2 ^^
In the newspapers there is always heaps of advertisements for accountants...so i would say that Accounting is probably a business major that is in demand at the moment.

Acid

HSC
Do what you're good at and what you're interested in, and there will always be a job for you. No one can really say that one major is in more demand than another, as it depends on so many things...

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
matt#1 said:
In the newspapers there is always heaps of advertisements for accountants...so i would say that Accounting is probably a business major that is in demand at the moment.
Accounting has, is, and always wil be in high demand, this is also evident in the States, and with the International Accounting standards it will be ever increasingly easier to work overseas. If u enjoy the work you cant go wrong

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, an Accounting major basically opens you up to a more diverse set of career choices than any other major.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)