Best way to study in 46 days. (1 Viewer)

kietkiet

HSC
I haven't been consistently studying all year and I barely have any notes that i've made myself. All my notes are downloaded and are extremely good.

So I was wondering ... Is it still worth making my own notes and studying off them ? Or should I just use the notes i've downloaded and start pounding through past papers ?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I plan on spending 1 day helping my grandma knit blankets and teddy bears.
Pound on those papers! It will be a good way to test your knowledge . If you find out you are lacking in some areas , read up/review notes on the area.

If you find you are good at a certain area/topic , then skim over it once in a while and focus on the harder content.

kietkiet

HSC
Pound on those papers! It will be a good way to test your knowledge . If you find out you are lacking in some areas , read up/review notes on the area.

If you find you are good at a certain area/topic , then skim over it once in a while and focus on the harder content.
Thanks dude, i'll try this out tomorrow.

What about for English though ? English is weird subject to study on because I don't have anyone to mark my paper and if I mark it myself i'll be too bias lmao

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks dude, i'll try this out tomorrow.

What about for English though ? English is weird subject to study on because I don't have anyone to mark my paper and if I mark it myself i'll be too bias lmao
Try practicing short answers and writing timed essays/stories. Email your teacher the essays you have written.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)