Bias Marking of Assessments!!! (1 Viewer)

Should our physics class have all assessment tasks remarked

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Get outta here

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

@nimal

I just discovered that our physics "teacher" has biasly marked at least one of the entire classes Assessment tasks , and i ask this question.
If it is found by the board that he marked this last assessment biasly, will we get an entrie remark of all assessment tasks or what|
:chainsaw:

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
If it is found out by the board? how will that happen? you can actually prove that a teacher doesnt like you? good luck

@nimal

It was against the entire class, the teacher has been doing it for the entire course.
he marks up the smarter perople because his mind seems to think that they put more thought into the assessment, untill someone stood up.
Now he is in big shit and i dont know what is going to happen to final results.
All up, his teaching methods are s#@thouse any way. His idea of teaching is to give us material copied off the internet, and tell us to "learn the syllubus" from it.

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Thats the way a lot of physics teachers teach these days. They just hand out stacks of material and tell you learn from that and tell you to read your textbook. My teacher just comes to class and blabbers on about how light can be teleported, how strong black holes are, sets some stuff for us to read, leaves to have a coffee in the staffroom and doesn't come back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)