• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bicycle Network (1 Viewer)

The Historian

HSC
http://www.lachlanreview.org/2006/03/22/bicyclenetwork-plan/

Everyone should have received the email about the bike network. BoG are asking for submissions.

Perhaps we should all send in emails suggesting that the Wally Walk (the contruction work going from one end of uni to the other) be completed. That would make cycling around campus easier...

Or else they could just stop working on the Path - and we could have our own mountain bike track...

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
The Historian said:
Or else they could just stop working on the Path - and we could have our own mountain bike track...
I like this idea....

I also think it would be cool for them to install those minature traffic lights like the ones at driving schools (you know the ones where you go for traffic education?). It could be a minature Vietnam!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Why does this sound like we're going to see all the international students suddenly all bike to uni :p

"It feel like home lah!~~~^__^"

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
AsyLum said:
Why does this sound like we're going to see all the international students suddenly all bike to uni :p

"It feel like home lah!~~~^__^"
LOL.

...I'd consider it I think, if it weren't such a bitch to get textbooks there and back. ESPECIALLY if there was actually somewhere to shower/change, I think. I'd imagine the gym could be used at the moment, but the gym's not my territory...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)