• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

BIGW are ignorant (1 Viewer)

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
at the start of this year i applied for BIGW nightfill in the parra region. I applyed online 17 times. In april i got a call back to sit a test & fill out some details.

2 weeks after the test i ring lisa (lady in charge of employing) & i ask if they have made a disision on my employment, she told me the manager is ill & will gte back to me.

so last week i got a leteer from bigW. they said i wont be picked for interview. SO i am extreamly pissed off. How dare they fucking dont pick me when i applied online 17 times. I wrote them a bitch letter & sent it 2 them swearing my face off at them.

i guess it was my tafe study (wed, thurs, fri) that made me miss out :vcross:

HSC
wevil said:
at the start of this year i applied for BIGW nightfill in the parra region. I applyed online 17 times. In april i got a call back to sit a test & fill out some details.

2 weeks after the test i ring lisa (lady in charge of employing) & i ask if they have made a disision on my employment, she told me the manager is ill & will gte back to me.

so last week i got a leteer from bigW. they said i wont be picked for interview. SO i am extreamly pissed off. How dare they fucking dont pick me when i applied online 17 times. I wrote them a bitch letter & sent it 2 them swearing my face off at them.

i guess it was my tafe study (wed, thurs, fri) that made me miss out :vcross:
damn that sux... but ur not the only one who hates big W... theres a thread dissin BIGW at the moment!!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:eek: 17 times?? after the 5th time i would have given up

the big companies are good to work with because they are organised with their pay systems but they cut and change employees all the time and they have too many people to choose from

if they do that to you now it's better off that you get a different job at a good place

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The job I'm in now, I walked in there on the thursday and on the friday night they rang me and gave me a job and 20 hours for the next week.

Also, how is that ignorance?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
They shouldn't automatically employ you because you applied 17 times if thats what you are thinking. But if they never intended on employing you to start with they should have let you know.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
bahaha owned. i applied for a job in the garden section for no apparent reason with no experience whatsoever in plants ... and they called me for an interview. the guy was like 'so, you applied for the garden section, what do you know about plants' .... i was just like 'errm, nothing much ... it just sounded like a good idea to work in the garden section' ... then he was like oh, and i see you're at uni ... how about you do nightfill? ... so i said yeah and like a few days later rang and i got the job :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)