Biology - can anyone help!!?? (1 Viewer)

C'est la vie

Hi everyone,

I've just been typing up my study notes for Life on Earth - and then my computer decides to crash...and now I can't get them back! :chainsaw:

Does anyone have any that they could send me? I would be ETERNALLY grateful! Or if not, do you know any websites that can give me all the stuff I need without having to wade through a fat load of crap?

Thanks!!!

:D

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Sorry l can't help you, but l am in a similar case to yours, l am starting biology next year in year 12 and l would love it if anyone could possibly give me notes etc on bio, thanks

Sarah
xxxx
P.S welcome to the forum!

kow_dude

HSC
Wouldnt we be better making our own notes rather than using someone elses.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by kow_dude
Wouldnt we be better making our own notes rather than using someone elses.
i agree with kow_dude.. i have life on earth notes.... but i wrote them all up... IF you can convince me... i'll scan them for you :p
but if ur comp crashed... then how did you get into this forum? :confused:

C'est la vie

That's the thing, I HAVE written notes. lol. That's why its so frustrating. See, I'd saved them all on my hard drive...and I was ready to print them out after I had added the last few dot points on them.

I have no idea what happened, but then I got a warning message and KABOOM...gone. I just sat their stunned for several minutes before trying to get back in. I eventually got back into my files, but all the files I'd opened today came up in gobbledy gook and I can't transform them!

I've done Evolution of Australian Biota and Patterns in Nature...and Life on Earth was the last one I needed to print out. Kimmeh, you will be my saviour is you can help me out! *bows down*

I'll gladly send you anything in the way of study notes if you can help me out in any way!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................
well.. i was just online about 2 hours ago sending my chem exam to iyamahobbit and i think she gave me a worm.. !!! :uhoh: so.....i'll email it to you... if its not too big ...BAHH wasted bloody 2 hours trying to patch it up and shit................... :mad: not happy... umm yeah :) since i feel generous i'll do it for you
pm me your email :)

kow_dude

HSC
Homebush Boys High

The reason i asked is because there's this girl in my tutor called "Kim" and recently we learnt about the "monkey formula" for maths... and you mentioned about "monkey formula" somewhere in this forum... and i thought you were the one that goes to my tutor...

so nevermind...

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kow_dude
Homebush Boys High

The reason i asked is because there's this girl in my tutor called "Kim" and recently we learnt about the "monkey formula" for maths... and you mentioned about "monkey formula" somewhere in this forum... and i thought you were the one that goes to my tutor...

so nevermind...
let me guess - TCN

mr lemon strikes again

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
"you make up new law boy"
"curbature"
"cor-reck"
"attack by monster"

and the classic - "mr nancy"

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
LOL

nah..
'you eaten by munster boy'
'woah! look at that !'
'everything gone wit the wind...'
'why is it called second law of newton? because it not the first...'
'why u love him so much boy? if you want.. i'll let you two go outside and kissing one another if you love him too much'

LOL

kow_dude

HSC
what the ! How do you guyz know so much about TCN... do you guyz go there ?!!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i used to do 2u maths tutoring on friday nights.
then i quit
then the class collapsed and mr lemon kicked everyone out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)