Biology Test (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Hey,

I have a test on "Local Environment" and l was wondering if anyone here can remember what they got tested on. Obviously l am going to take into account the excursion we went on and the main things we learnt, but is there much use of remembering the less important things?

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
It is the holidays, but l have the test week 2 next term. I started Biology last term. 'A local Environment' is one of the courses in Biologu Preliminary...

abdooooo!!!

Banned
ok then... this is just odd. i can't remember anything from prelim.

but seriously how could you study for prelim at this time of the year... what school do you go to?

by the way i thought you were doing hsc in 2004...

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I am - we have this thing called focus studies, its like pathways where we do year 11 and year 12 for subjects other than maths and english. Well, l have no choice but to study, l odn't want to fail my test.

I go to Mamre Christian College (Penrith)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Yeah thats right!! I do Hospiatlity and l have done Chemistry (which l finished this year) Both of them are/were accelerated as well. I do Advanced English and General Maths.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Really? My school forced us to, but l remember that it was up to us if we wanted to do it or not.

EDIT: Did you like acceleration?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Misturi
is there much use of remembering the less important things?
its one topic, it shouldnt be much. just follow the dotpoints, and try to remember if your teacher pointed out anything in particular. you should be fine :)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by babydoll_
its one topic, it shouldnt be much. just follow the dotpoints, and try to remember if your teacher pointed out anything in particular. you should be fine :)
I was going to go through the d/ps, plus do the questions in the back of every sub chapter in Hienemann Biology. I was also trying to get the workbook we worked on when we went on excursion from my teacher and study that, in case there are any questions about what we did or saw.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Anything more we could do? I could give you my "Local Envt" notes, but I don't think they'd help much now ^^

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
You still have those notes? Are they on the BoS notes section? I think l've looked at them :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)