• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Biom 1010 (1 Viewer)

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had done BIOM1010 Engineering in Medicine and Biology previously?

I'm considering taking it as an elective during Session 2 and would appreciate any thoughts you had about the course.

Thanks.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Dont know too much about it, but ive already enrolled in it for semester 2.. sounds awesome!

Just James

Veteran Member
HSC
I'm one of the 70 students doing it this semester. We all thought it would be good, but in actual fact it is a terrible subject. No one can stand the syllabus, the lecturer or the assessments. The first test we did, only 4 people passed. The average was 35%.

To those who are considering doing it next year let me tell you this: Between doing this subject or sticking a pencil through your eye, I recommend choosing the latter.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Just James said:
I'm one of the 70 students doing it this semester. We all thought it would be good, but in actual fact it is a terrible subject. No one can stand the syllabus, the lecturer or the assessments. The first test we did, only 4 people passed. The average was 35%.

To those who are considering doing it next year let me tell you this: Between doing this subject or sticking a pencil through your eye, I recommend choosing the latter.
damn is it really that bad?

Just James

Veteran Member
HSC
Don't get me wrong, I'd recommend biomedical engineering to anyone. Just steer clear of the first year elective :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)