Blink 182 concerts (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
did anyone go and see blink 182 while they were out here? what were they like?

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
i didnt go see them myself but a few of me mates did and he sadi they were unreal

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i had the opportunity (kind of)
and i hate myself that i didnt go

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I saw them at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre. They weren't the best but the atmosphere was great and there were so many people:D.

Evansy

HSC
i saw them at Wollongong Entertainment Centre, they went off it was the best nite, they were soo good live! wished i could go again

Brad

I went and saw them at canberra, although it wasnt the best concert ive ever been to (flming lips will have that one for a long long time)

Gyro were really good.

Sparta should've been better, but were still good.

Blink really rocked it, they were awesome. So much better then i expected, after them on rove i didnt have high expectations, so i was blown away. Great atmosphere, lots and lots of people. HEAPS OF FUN

Brad

I went and saw them at canberra, although it wasnt the best concert ive ever been to (flming lips will have that one for a long long time)

Gyro were really good.

Sparta should've been better, but were still good.

Blink really rocked it, they were awesome. So much better then i expected, after them on rove i didnt have high expectations, so i was blown away. Great atmosphere, lots and lots of people. HEAPS OF FUN

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Brad said:
What? They were on Rove? Why doesn't anything get advertised these days:mad:!

Brad

This was the first time they were out here this year. and believe me, you didnt miss much, they were absolutly woeful.

Still that made it a good surprise when they were great at concert!

G

Gavvvvvin

I saw Blink last night and they were really good . . . Gyroscope were also awesome but I thought that Sparta sucked.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
they sound good on the urethra chronicles dvd (in concert)
they are my favourite and i would kill to see them live

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i saw them at syd ent centre wen they came out 3 yrs ago i think it was? they played with bodyjar and motorace.. were heaps good...

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
I saw Blink last night and they were really good . . . Gyroscope were also awesome but I thought that Sparta sucked.
omg gyroscope is my friends band!! they r playin at cazbah bizzos on the weekned im goin 2 c them!

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
i saw them at syd ent centre wen they came out 3 yrs ago i think it was? they played with bodyjar and motorace.. were heaps good...
yeah iwent to that too... the thing about that concert is that i already had MT&T Show and the set list was identical. but i had a great time and at least the jokes were different. and both the support bands were excellent...how much does jar's cover of hazy shade of winter go off? and whatever happened to motorace? they were mad...

yeah and gyroscope rock. i vote the legs off them on the net 50 page at jjj.

sunny

meh.
HSC
I was at the concert in Hordern today (Tuesday!)....it was nice :)

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Merethrond said:
I saw them at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre. They weren't the best but the atmosphere was great and there were so many people:D.
I was at this concert as well :D and it was pretty fucking awesome i was front row :p the highlight for me was definitely the stockholm syndrome / dammit encore

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Dammits a great song :)
yep but stockholm syndrome is better.
best blink song ever

i think their new stuff is getting better and better. the band is just evolving and getting better. i love it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)