bloody johnny wilkinson (1 Viewer)

vebbles

when he went down, i hoped he would never get back up. Being an aus supporter, he is repulsively...*my gosh* kicker. Arg and his eyes are too close together.

bloody poms, theyre just a bunch of accents.

Ooooh, and George Gregan is a babe!!!

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
i was at the pub and the loudest we cheered was when the poms stuffed up the try and it went to johnny wilkinson on the ground... we shoulda hit him harder

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
LOL!! They woulda lost but for bloody Wilko ;)

p.s. Gregan is a babe, but Elton Flatley is much more... ;)

vebbles

wilkos eyes are too close to gether.

and lleyton hewitt is so ugly. thorpe has a big nose. hackett looks like a donkey. GO GREGAN

PRSOV

Why cant people be happy that the English team won the rugby world cup? Australia has won the last two rugby world cup finals and to be perfectly honest...i am sick to death of hearing wallabies supporters and I am glad the english team won the RWC.

Anyway the english team had much better ball handling, and had much better defence...not to mention the fact that its just one of those things that they have the added advantage of a fantastic kicker that of John Wilkonson...and when it comes down to it, its just who is better on the night, and Australia and its media is just becoming a bit too much for societies liking.

Get over it...

Regards,
PR

jayz

walking
lol, rofl, good old australian rugby supporters, u really fink aus deserved to win the cup? just a few facts about gregan, 1-he can't pass, 2-he can't run, 3-can't captain, 4-laughs when aus loses 2 eng in the final, 5-looks really like a real life action figuring.

btw, I dunt support the poms either, and aus will never become a reasonable team, unless jones is sacked

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Jayz............so you think Whittaker should take over? Maybe Josh Valentine is due for a run in the Wallabies squad..................

Generator

HSC
N/A
PRSOV, would you be happy if you lost out on something that important (even though you don't really deserve it but would love to take it in response to months of heavy criticism)?

Note: We have won the last two WC finals? Didn't you hear the 'we are on course to be the first nation to defend their title' statements?

Last edited:

Goodo

I agree with PRSOV...

England were the best team on the night. They played consistent rugby with a lack of ball handling errors, won their lineouts and had brilliant attacking runs.
Just swallow your pride and admit the better team won on the day. Thats what i did when the wallies beat the All Blacks in the semi final. The wallies played much better and they deserved to win (as much as i hate to admit it).
I suggest you grow up and move on, dnt act like sour-faced john howard, be gracious in defeat! You can still be proud of the performance the wallies put in without bagging out England. Maybe without jonny Wilkinson you could of won, maybe. It's a bit like mayb south Africa could of won in 1999 in the semi-final if the wallies didnt hav John Eales to kick a last min penalty. Just remember it's not about one player it's a team effort and england played like a team, australia didnt, they had individual brilliance (Elton Flatley) but not team.

One could almost say australia depends as much on Elton Flatley as England does Jonny Wilkinson. Considering who kept Australia in the game, not through tries but KICKS!

Generator

HSC
N/A
We gave the cup to England, especially with that final kick from Matt Rogers.

jayz

walking
replace gregan, any one but gregan, he's hopeless, i dunt support aus either.
Valentine is alright, but he got no experience in terms of international tests, dunt quote me on that.
wilkinson=beckham, lol, 2 good old english sporting 'heros'....love the english media

^___^
HSC
hmm...

Smith and Waugh were my star players let me tell u...

the player that i believe did not play as well as he should would be Sailor...

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
sailor is only there cuz eddie jones loved him....and cuz the ARU dun wanna feel ripped by the $$$$$ they spent getting him

Last edited:

Goodo

On the issue of sailor....

My friends and i were discussing why it is that he remained in the starting line up all through the world cup even though he didnt perform.... it didnt add up!
SO, we developed a couple of theories
1. It was written into his contract that he had to play in EVERY world cup game or he wouldnt switch codes
2. The ARU made to much money from his promotion of the game and his name nationally that as part of his endorsment contact he had to play every game.
3. He chucked a tantrum everytime anyone suggested he be dropped and when you compare the size between jones and sailor i dnt think little jones was goin to take on a raging sailor.
4. (This one is completly made up... just a bit of fun!) Jones is gay and sailor caught him out and threatened to expose jones if he wasnt in the starting line up for every game....

What do you think? Because sailor is in the team some how and it isnt based on his ability to play or skill (I mean the poor guy cant defend, pass, kick or catch - four basics of the game) It's just got to be something else, right?

Last edited:

jayz

walking
if u took notice in the TV viewers' SMS voting preferences for the man of the match b4 & during the rwc coverage, u would noe y sailor is still in the team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)