• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bloody Moron (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Today I was driving down Northfields and this stupid asian chick tries to cross the road and cause there was solid traffic down the other side she ends up standing right in the middle of my side looking the opposite direction to where the cars are coming from. She could of so easily got hit by someone who was going too fast or not really paying attention. Some people are just so stupid.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yes some people
does she have to be a stupid asian chick?
cant she just be a stupid chick?
or a stupid person...?

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
soha said:
yes some people
does she have to be a stupid asian chick?
cant she just be a stupid chick?
or a stupid person...?
I don't see your problem here?
An Asian girl tried to cross the road when she shouldn't have. By default that'd make her a stupid chick, and a stupid person. He's not being discriminatory at all here as he's explaining to us what happened, and you're going on about political correctness?

iamsickofyear12, it happens a lot. We have to wait for cars to go past, it gets frustrating, so we just cross. Oh, and by 'we' I mean pedestrians. :)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I've actually managed to give 4 or 5 pedestrians a nudge when driving, as they cross the roads without looking and the assumption that I would stop for them. And just a thing, everyone I've managed to touch with my front bumper, were stupid, chicks, and asian. I don't think it's an asian thing, I'm just sure it's an International Student thing.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Seeing someone get caught between two lanes of fast moving traffic is hilarious.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
yup same problem here..i was driving along some street and it was raining and there was this chick with her umbrella directly infront of her walking into oncoming traffic (me)

IDIOT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)