bludge? hell yeah! (1 Viewer)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
ive had the same ipt teacher since yr 10 and he knows jack all! in yr 11 we had a full class of about 30 or so, now..get ready for it.. we have 11. yes 11 everyone dropped cuz da teacher makes the subject borin, but really it isnt!!

so stressed bout getting my half yearly mark back.. :chainsaw:

cheers :ninja:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
LOL sounds like my teacher's twin brother! yeah i got the same teacher for last year and he knows crap all!

but yeah, he relies on the text book soley and doesnt give a sh_t bout the syllabus.. he doesnt even know what it is LOL
but yeah. he's an idiot and i hate him with a passion.

seems like all ipt teachers r crazy.
so u doing prelim or hsc?

Huy

HSC
N/A
i've had the same teacher since 2000.
years 9/10 computing studies
years 11/12 ipt

she's pretty bad as a teacher in my opinion, because, like many other ipt teachers, she relies on the textbook for all her information.

homework?
read pages x to y
complete exercises 2.1
questions x to y

during class?
*WRITE* out overheads
we haven't used computers in ... many months :eek:
we're not allowed to word process any of the overheads either.
what's up with that? :confused:

so we've been copying out overheads all the time,
which is directly from the textbook, verbatim (word for word)
the difference? she types it up in comic sans and changes the font! so we're getting a summary of the textbook, (word for word from the textbook, which we've read the night before, to write out in class).

we've been given the syllabus though, but she never said anything about it. the outcomes are 'slipped into' our assessments, but she creates her own marking criteria lol! it's very formal by having: outcomes being tested- 1.2, 5.3, 6.3 etc at the top, but to turn around and disregard it is another thing.

years 9/10 we had 2 computing studies classes,
approx. 20-25 students in each (say 50-60 all up)

years 11/12 we have sdd and ipt classes,
sdd/ipt had equal ratios, say 20 in each during the prelim.
now each class has 10-15 tops.

maybe everybody is staying for the teachers?
-- they are both female... ;) ;)
uhm ... "i like ipt for the theory" :eek:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
damn i wish i could say the same for my teacher... it wouldnt b so boring if he looked like eminem, or justin or ryan.. YuUuUUMmm!

*snaps* but nah... sir doesnt look anything like it! dammit he wears yellow pants which are to short with a blue jacket... with white socks and sandals

LOL... how funky is that?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
hahah way too cool for skool :p

well my teacher.. thinks we're so dumb "whats another word for a cathode ray tube?" .. "monnnniitorr" in a voice u would talk to a little kid! gotta hate that man! :argue: had a few arguements with him ;)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
haha yeah ipt teachers dont know jack. they're either really ugly (like mine) or really hot like Huy's teacher...

but they've got no brains. period.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
haha, my teacher would top the crap list. every lesson, go to mac lab, log on, surf the net for 2 hours. leave.

or go to class "can i go use the pcs?" then we'd have a 2 hour argument with my teacher over whether macs or pcs are better. kinda amusing, but it happened every lesson. He refused to let us use the pcs even though the macs crashed EVERY lesson, even though we couldn't save anything cause macs weren't hooked up to the network, and when I did do work for my assignments, I had to save it in the student download, then some evil year 11 would come along and delete.

JRasnier

Since when is a cathode ray tube a monitor? cathode ray tube is in a monitor but aint a monitor, dumb teachers these days argh..not my teacher, but a teacher that was marking an assesment gave meeh 79% for an assesment task when my friend and I, done it together, since we were able to, and she got 98% like WHAT DA, he ended up having to change it of course...

Yvan Zivkovic

HSC
N/A
Of course!

I infact do wark in IPT, and yes, thats scary, but we've got the answers for the whole Year 11 and 12 course! So we just do it at home, bring it on a floppy disk or upload it to the internet and works done, I had most of my work done last term, I've been waiting for the teacher to give us new work! Its basically an in depth Year 10 Computer Studies course for me. Anyway, very easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)