• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Blue Pen or Black Pen (2 Viewers)

L

lilsxcwog69

This may sound farfetched and way off topic but personally I think my writing is much neater and legible in blue pen rather than black pen (And im not being racist)

ANYONE............ HELP

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
lilsxcwog69 said:
This may sound farfetched and way off topic but personally I think my writing is much neater and legible in blue pen rather than black pen (And im not being racist)

ANYONE............ HELP
BLACK ALL TEH WAY!

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
our teacher said black is better for the hsc markers coz the flood lights above them in the marking rook reflects off blue, making it hard to read. i dont know how, maybe its just the inky pens, but since then i've gotten used to using black. the colour really doesnt matter though, just make sure the pen is good.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
For normal class work blue pen but for exams I have gotten into the habit of using black pens, the colour doesn't matter to the writer as it’s only a preference overall quality and easy of use does.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I prefer blue, as it's my favourite colour, although I don't mind the occasional black.

karoooh

HSC
BLUE ALL TEH WAY!

Though... whenever I run out of blue pens, I have to use black pens... And then the black starts looking much better than the blue... Can't you just alternate?

vg_woz_here

HSC
normal classes i write in blue..but my headings and dates are in black..lol..

might try writing in black this year..heh

ichiraku

HSC
Use black for everything

It looks nicer if you have to scribble something out

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Black pens, and they have to be really smooth at writing because I write fairly fast.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Red pens? Usually I would think they are used for underlining, margins and maybe for writing headings – of course unless your desperate and your other pens run out.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I only use red pens for underlining and sometimes headings. Never use red pen for writing in a test because I once ran out of pens and had to write with my red. Unfortunately the marker was using a red pen for marking and was very annoyed. Luckily I wasn't marked down though!

nataliie

HSC
i use red pen for headings, blue pen for sub headings and black pen for general writing. i think my writing looks neat in black ink. :D

rach_06

HSC
Black pens i find look better on paper but then thats just me being fussy but it is also a lot easier to photocopy and is clear to read :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)