• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BMW's overated (1 Viewer)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Mercs are damn nice...especially sl55 Gosh! i love that car

SipSip

HSC
N/A
The new upcoming BMWs are probably going to be one of those Love or Hate kinda looks, i mean the only decent looking car they've released recently is the Z4, which does look very hot when driven by a guy...girls driving it just kinda doesn't fit together....
Anyone know when the 1 series is coming here....i know i'm going to love the M2 though...it seems like an affordable car...

fillstar

HSC
BMW are highly acclaimed for their engineering excellence and their cars have had great reviews on a consistent basis.

You simply cannot compare a Subie STI to an M3... completely different machines and weren't designed to compete with each other... M3 is against the Audi S4, M-B C55 AMG etc.

Yes you can argue the latest design interpretation is controversial but such bold steps are required in the cut throat luxury market.

The 1-SERIES should be out late 4Q-2004 in Australia.

The new 3 is quite restrained but BMW dont want to take a risk with their high-volume seller... I've seen the pics of the interior and it looks similar to the 5-series... quality is expected to be sub Lexus/Audi as always

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)