• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bored @ MQ (2 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
after just realising i dont have any phil tuts this week, i am left with 3 hours of spare time before jap starts so entertain me dammit

^^

- Brought to you by the computer centre @ mQ

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
my tutes for my subjects so far have boring people

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I reckon they should offer PHIL subjects with co-reqs of a basic background of Greek history

some of the questions were shocking today.."what do you think of the epicurean theory and the greeks and little boys?"

regardless to say stupid and a quick knowledge would know why they did it!!

</rant>

hahah dazed ya at home ?

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ahahahahahahaha i know i know! the phil lecture was actually quite amusing today i thought..
so would sex be seen as living a good life cause its pleasure etc etc...
but the thing about the little boys! hmmmm that was a little random
and there was some chick that asked a question and he'd answer but shed continue asking more but sort of repeat herself... cant remember what she was asking cause i sort of tuned out by that stage.

i have no idea about greek history at all! so that means i wouldnt be able to do it! :( so thats a bad idea asylum lol

yeah im at home... finished at 12 today because didnt have phil tute

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
after just realising i dont have any phil tuts this week, i am left with 3 hours of spare time before jap starts so entertain me dammit

^^

oh i can't wait to walk into the comp centre and find someone on these forums

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by jezzmo
asylum...you don't happen to have been wearing an APC tshirt were you? i was in the computing room area not too long ago.
did you see him logge on?!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
everything but philosophy..
so icom, mas and hist

are you serious? no one new yet? geez... i have to cause im only friends with like one person at uni...
so what no ones tried talking to you? ive found that everyone is so friendly... some too friendly and talk to you even if you have nothing to say to them. Like people talk to you in lectures and shit... and you will prob never see them again

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i wish i could see them all again,. and i wish i could sit with all of them at once, but i sit with old friends because i can't dog them for new ones

dingo talk to someone

^___^
HSC

^^

haha, i saw u again today u dope!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jezzmo
as of yet, i am yet to speak to a new person @ mac :) i'm strangely proud of my anti-social ways.
Same here...

There isn't much to do... *Sigh*

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
i havent made any new friends... im a social reject! lol

some ppl are overly nice, but i hate starting convo's, what the hell am i supposed to say to them? "so... you like... stuff?" after having the same friends for such a long time, its hard going out and trying to make new ones. im not v.good at it.

so if u see me in your lecture (i have brown hair, big help huh?) come and say hi and make me not feel like such a social reject (ill b the one sitting by herself crying or fiddling with her necklace) lol

im such a loser :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
haha, i saw u again today u dope!
yeah i know but i was late for phil lect ^^ thats why i was late

Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
ahahahahahahaha i know i know! the phil lecture was actually quite amusing today i thought..
so would sex be seen as living a good life cause its pleasure etc etc...
but the thing about the little boys! hmmmm that was a little random
and there was some chick that asked a question and he'd answer but shed continue asking more but sort of repeat herself... cant remember what she was asking cause i sort of tuned out by that stage.

i have no idea about greek history at all! so that means i wouldnt be able to do it! :( so thats a bad idea asylum lol

yeah im at home... finished at 12 today because didnt have phil tute
yeah that was a bit stupid, the gal was trying to be smart and all but all she made herself look like was a complete idiot to someone who knew the context of the greeks, unfortunately that wasnt too many i think ^^

nah i mean just a basic understanding you know, like 1 lect per week would be good, or at least get a highly rec text for it, cos i heard half the people there ask questions based upon a modern view and failed to realise the very notion of contextuality with the epicureans.

Dazed where were you ? i was wearing a white collared short sleeve shirt... maybe we should meet up like a PHIL meetup for bos ^^

Originally posted by MaryJane
i havent made any new friends... im a social reject! lol

some ppl are overly nice, but i hate starting convo's, what the hell am i supposed to say to them? "so... you like... stuff?" after having the same friends for such a long time, its hard going out and trying to make new ones. im not v.good at it.

so if u see me in your lecture (i have brown hair, big help huh?) come and say hi and make me not feel like such a social reject (ill b the one sitting by herself crying or fiddling with her necklace) lol

im such a loser :D

hehe what subjects ya doing i might be able to narrow it down a bit ^^

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by MaryJane
HEY! i know you. I tried talking to you a couple of days ago and you blatently snubbed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dazed where were you ? i was wearing a white collared short sleeve shirt... maybe we should meet up like a PHIL meetup for bos ^^
i wouldnt know if i saw you or not cause theres too many people in the lecture and i dont get a chance to look around and check out all the fresh meat :D
and meet? nahh sorry but im not one for making a point of meeting up with people from the net
if you were meant to have your phil tute at 1 today- chances are i might end up in your tute lol

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
HEY! i know you. I tried talking to you a couple of days ago and you blatently snubbed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how do you know you know her?

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
she said she had brown hair and fidgets with her necklace... i talked to a chick like that and she fully snubbed me and going by what she said that she doesnt make friends too easily and shit... i just know

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
she said she had brown hair and fidgets with her necklace... i talked to a chick like that and she fully snubbed me and going by what she said that she doesnt make friends too easily and shit... i just know
ive only spoken to one girl in my law tute who was really quite nice and i didnt snub her... so unless ur her then i dont know u sorry! there must be some other brunette social reject (believe it or not!)

and im not a snob! im the furtherst thing from it :D

hehe what subjects ya doing i might be able to narrow it down a bit ^^ [/B]
psych, stat, law, anth.. all these classes are kinda masssive tho so probably not much of a help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)