BOS SC online tests are back! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kulazzi

HSC
Thanx freakstar! :D
My uncle got this textbook from a shop in Padstow and it has six practice SC papers for science (and since I suck at it he bought it for me). I'm not sure if they sell it anywhere else (most probably) but if anyone lives near Padstow and wants to go and have a look then the shop is opposite the chilcare centre (I'm not sure of the exact name of the store)
Going down there tomorrow and see if they have any other subjects :)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I know they sell SC stuff in the bookshops im near, Excel makes the stuff, so yeah go to your bookshop where they keep all the HSC stuff and look reaaly hard for 4 books on the SC, or you could just go to the BOS site and download the tests for free :confused:

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by Funky_Junky
the SC is nearly over, so wats the point of buying books with past papers in them, when u can get them from the BOS site! :rolleyes:
Well there is one advantage - like you can store them away and hand it down to your younger siblings because on the net is like printing off heaps of paper and having a book is easier if you know what I mean :rolleyes: but anyways I have heaps of cousins younger than me so yeah, it can eventually be passed down to them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)