• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

BOS T-SHIRT Design Competition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

timbk2

BOS T-SHIRT Design Competition

How would you like to have your own T-Shirt design to be included in the official Bored of Studies T-shirt collection (shown below)? Imagine seeing people wearing your t-shirt on the street!

With a chance to win great prizes and the winning design voted on by BOS members themselves, this is your chance to set your creative ideas free.

For more details, go to: http://www.boredofstudies.org/tshirtcompetition.php

YOU CAN POST YOUR DESIGNS HERE -> http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?p=1166322
For others to see.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Feck it. Times like these I wish I could draw 'n stuff.

Danoz The Great

HSC
Yeh me too, That adobe photoshop program is suddenly decided to stop working (due to an unfixable error :confused: ) so I'm screwed.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Since none of mine were workable, or really good, i wont post to save myself the embarrasment XD

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
uhh...

Anyway, Here's my entry... not finalised so i'm not sending to email...
I just wanted to make sure it's ok the way i've modified the BOS man etc, cuz like u didn't set a theme or anything so i figured u just wanted any 'boredofstudies' related design...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
is there gonna be long sleeve shirts? like white with blue sleeves? that'd be dope.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
uhh...

Anyway, Here's my entry... not finalised so i'm not sending to email...
I just wanted to make sure it's ok the way i've modified the BOS man etc, cuz like u didn't set a theme or anything so i figured u just wanted any 'boredofstudies' related design...

i like it a lot, just not the '?' in the middle of nothing, put it where it belongs, or put 2 or something

Kulazzi

HSC
BreaKing said:
is there gonna be long sleeve shirts? like white with blue sleeves? that'd be dope.
I don't like the colour combination you have in there (white with blue sleeves is a no-no :uhhuh: ) but some people (such as me) would require long sleeves :), but I think they're having short-sleeves as well

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
where is everyone getting SAM from? or are you guys all just drawing it yourselves?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Just steal whatever you need from the other images that are currently available. :)

Or be creative. You can do anything, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)