Boy, 8, accidentally kills himself with Uzi (2 Viewers)

sdsdsdsdsd

HSC
zstar said:
Gun control doesn't work.

Blaming guns is naive and stupid, The banned guns in Britain but knife crime skyrocketed.

A Gun is a tool no different to a screwdriver. It's like blaming youths for killing people with cars, Would you blame the car or the person behind the car?

Guns are a good self defence weapon.
Guns are made for killing, nothing else. Cars

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
oh i see your point. Cars...interesting philosophy.

sdsdsdsdsd

HSC
Cars are made for getting around in. Knives are made for dinner. Guns are made for killing.

If knife crime goes up after gun control, then control the knives.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Hmm not surprised, it did happen in America, the land of bible clutching people who hold onto their guns. I'm glad I live in a society that was built on true conservatism (the John Howard Doctrine). Also, the day where John Howard outlawed guns, in a bulletproof vest.

a kodak moment. :)

*bj*

HSC
Are there pics of this?

I need to fap.

zstar

HSC
N/A
sdsdsdsdsd said:
Cars are made for getting around in. Knives are made for dinner. Guns are made for killing.

If knife crime goes up after gun control, then control the knives.

You can't ban knives.

Hmm not surprised, it did happen in America, the land of bibleclutching people who hold onto their guns. I'm glad I live in a societythat was built on true conservatism (the John Howard Doctrine). Also,the day where John Howard outlawed guns, in a bulletproof vest.

Howard was no true conservative, He had some conservative principles but overal he was a globalist like Bush.

Secondly have you questioned why the government is better and more qualified than a law abiding citizen such as yourself? Considering the douchebags that are in politics how can't manage your money how can they be trusted to manage your security? Tyrannical regimes in history have disarmed the population before they could repress them.

mattchis

HSC
if someone attempts to shoot you they are going to have a better chance then trying to stab you with a knife

kony

HSC
mattchis said:
if someone attempts to shoot you they are going to have a better chance then trying to stab you with a knife
if they have aim-bot.

HSC
Yeah the solution to darwinism sorting this shit out is MORE GOVERNMENT WOO.

Swimming pools kill 100x as many children per year in the states but we don't ban them.

All of the people having a whine about guns in this thread can get fucked, you're all scumbag media-baited idiots with no understanding of reality

xJennax

HSC
zstar said:
Gun control doesn't work.

Blaming guns is naive and stupid, The banned guns in Britain but knife crime skyrocketed.

A Gun is a tool no different to a screwdriver. It's like blaming youths for killing people with cars, Would you blame the car or the person behind the car?

Guns are a good self defence weapon.
Guns can be partly to blame because they kill a lot quicker and easier. If someone walks into a school with a gun, it's a lot easier for them to shoot many people than if they walked in with a knife.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
Depends. Knives are much more effective close range than guns. Both can be used as a deadly weapon, much to the same effect. If someone wants to kill you, whether they have a gun or a knife, your fucked really.

You cannot blame guns for this problem. It wasn't the gun's fault, rather the person supervising, and the person firing. Possibly restrictions on age of gun use (i dont think allowing an 8 year old fire an Uzi is a smart thing to do). In Australia, i think our guns laws are fair, in the fact that <16 are not able to obtain any license, and that ,18 cannot own or possess a gun. You can't just go out and get a license either; you need a specific reason for being in possession of a gun.

edit: pardon me, its over 12 you can receive a junior permit, and you need to always shoot under supervision of an adult

Last edited:

poWerdrY

HSC
xJennax said:
Guns can be partly to blame because they kill a lot quicker and easier. If someone walks into a school with a gun, it's a lot easier for them to shoot many people than if they walked in with a knife.
'but everyone runs faster with a knife!'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)