• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

BP Interview (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Yes I know there a bazillion of these threads going around, my apologies for adding another one to the pile.

I have a group interview for BP on Tuesday. I was just wondering whether there's anything specifically different about an interview for service-station work that I should be aware of (as opposed to an interview for a supermarket or a chain store, which i'm familiar with already).

medon

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I know you posted this thread a loong time ago but I am about to go for a group interview at BP so wondered what happened at yours? - if you can still remember!

Thanks!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
sf_diegoxrock said:
How's the pay?
Well I got offered a position iirc but turned it down because the pay was shit and i decided i could find better elsewhere (it was seriously something along the lines of $9/hr for an 18 yr old or something)

The interview as far as I remember consisted of being shown some presentation about BP and then a group task where they gave you a scenario and you had to list solutions or whatever. Then lots of paperwork.

Can't remember exactly sorry but none of it was hard although you will be competing with indians who have memorised a billion stats about the company and their life's dream is apparently to work @ BP for some reason. Good luck to them.

Mike Larry

HSC
did they say anything about having to supply your own bullet-proof vests?

medon

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the info CosmicDoris.
My interview would be this afternoon - but I actually decided not to even bother going! Really didn't fancy working there at all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)