• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bras N Things (1 Viewer)

froggy_chik87

HSC
just wondering if anyone works or know of anyone that works at bras n things? and if its a good place to work and how much it pays, also if there are any staff benefits...e.g. discounted bras etc. any reply would be great. Thanks

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
froggy_chik87 said:
just wondering if anyone works or know of anyone that works at bras n things? and if its a good place to work and how much it pays, also if there are any staff benefits...e.g. discounted bras etc. any reply would be great. Thanks
one of my friends used to work there, she mainly enjoyed it. She did get discounted bras, i think she got a 33% discount. However they gave her a lot of difficulty abiout going on prac and needing time off and shit and she ended up leaving because theyw erent very flexible

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
a while ago a friend of mine worked there and they made her give them her bra size so that she couldnt get a discount for anyone else

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
i know a chick who works there and loves it. she's obsessed with the joint and with everything they have there....

if only they employed males... LOL

froggy_chik87

HSC
lol, i honestly don't care if i had to give them my bra size so i couldn't get anyonelse bras...but..im definatly thinking of applying

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Discounts on stock would be a major perk of working there I guess.

I know someone who works at Herringbone and he gets 50% off....the lucky bastard!

tlodg

HSC
N/A
How do you go about getting a job there? just go in and ask?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)