• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Breast Injection? (1 Viewer)

RJ_Chrno

HSC
Is there a proper name for breast enlargements via injection? Im not too sure about this, because my friend doesnt want to get implants but she told me about some breast injection which increases its size and stuff..

maybe someone here knows about the process and the costs etc etc?

CieL

HSC
Injections? W-T-F?

Well, I did a quick google on "breast augmentation/injection" and some site contained this:

Injection of liquid paraffin or silicone was used in the early days of breast augmentation. Injection resulted in complications such as inflammatory reactions, granulomatous reactions and necrosis.

Searching up further, injections were used in the 1950s and 60s... So yer, maybe there's some new procedure now?

But seriously, is breast size really that important that she'd consider doing crap to herself?

It's not that bad.. at least I can wear fitted shirts unlike my friend who's skinny but needs a size16 shirt to fit her (naturally) huge jugs X]

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Tell her not to do anything with her boobs until she's at least mid-20s, because people do tend to have a boob growth spurt in their early 20s.

There are a few options which would work fine in the meantime-
- different bras (push up/padded)
- padded bikinis
- going on the pill (a bit extreme just for boobs)

Otherwise tell her to live with it. Boobs are boobs and more than a handful is a waste, amirite boys?

HSC
aiyahhaha .. yukii...

you know i realised that short people normally have a bigger bust compared to tall people... just a generalisation .. i sorta noticed ...

OUCHH .. be carefull .. my friend was to get breast enlargement too .. -__-"

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
natural> fakes
qft x 1000000
no matter what, fakes always have that gross "stuck on" shape.
Its not worth it girls

Skeeta

HSC
I think what she might mean is they insert basically an EMPTY balloon shape under the breast, (instead of the already filled with sillicon implant). They stitch you up most of the way and then insert the sillicon into the bag whilst it is underneath the breast?

I think its just a different way of putting in the implant

fuck i know alot of random shit

only do it if you're positive its what you want. Plus if she's still young, she'll need like.. eight more operations as she growsd and her body matures. Think about it..

CieL

HSC
Yeah and the exterior shell of the implant thing ages and gets fragile over the years...

I saw on TV the difference between a new implant and a old one which has been inside someone for years... fuck it was disgusting...

Just gain some weight and hope that it'll end up on your chest lol

Skeeta said:
I think what she might mean is they insert basically an EMPTY balloon shape under the breast, (instead of the already filled with sillicon implant). They stitch you up most of the way and then insert the sillicon into the bag whilst it is underneath the breast?

I think its just a different way of putting in the implant
Nah, doubt she meant that.... her friend didnt want any implants at all...

scarybunny said:
There are a few options which would work fine in the meantime-
- different bras (push up/padded)
I'd be against using push-up bras... they screw up the natural contours of your breast if you use it all the time, and then you get those blobs of fat between your armpit and your bra - you know what that is? Your boob migrating.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
No to implants.

Fully not worth it, if the dude actually cares that much about tits that he wants them unnaturally larger just to care for you more, think about whether you actually want to be with a guy like that.

And yeah, I concur with what the person said earlier, a handful is enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)