• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bridging Courses - Chem & physics (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
so here i am.
needing to do bridging courses in both chem & physics. but for some really really stupid reason, these 2 courses overlap. and so you can't do both at once
sooo
anyone have any solutions for me??

please

*hopes has posted thread in right section*

:)

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
what course are you going to do? it makes a difference, because in my course (vet) physics is a reccomended subject, but you dont use it at all, so a bridging course would be a waste of time.

A friend who did the chem one said it was really good, especially for the prac classes, because once uni started she actually had some idea of what she was doing.

Uni Chem, even funamentals, moves really quickly, so its good to have at least some background in chem, or its easy to fall behind. I havent done uni physics, so i cant comment, but i would reccommmend the chem bridging course, based on what i've heard.

Adam

HSC
I didn't do chem, or the bridging course, and got 52 in fundamentals. It was tough coming in there without any background knowledge.

I still wouldn't reccomend the briding course though. I did the maths one and it didn't help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)