broken capillaries? (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
for my drama gp i had to compose a clapping/percussion sequence for my group...it involves a fair bit of thigh slapping. i was fine until yesterday when i had to teach it to my fellow group members...i had to do it over and over again for them and at the end my legs hurt heaps. anyway, i discovered all these purplish dots where i was hitting which i think might be broken blood vessels under the surface. will the marks go away? and would using vitamin e or something help the process? thanks :)

monique66

Hmm, it'll heal with a bit of time. I don't think anything will make it go away faster- its kinda like a hickey...

Skeeta

HSC
yeah thats what i thought "hickey" like

it will go away with time - maybe try huridoid (spelling?) cream on it.. its used on bruises to bring them out and then they go away quicker apparently

worth a try- i doubt it will do any damage

robo-andie

HSC
Roll it (pantomime rolling)
and
Pat it (patting)
and mark it with B (make a B in the air or on someone)
And put it in the oven for baby and me. (clapping))

withaface

HSC
robo-andie said:
Roll it (pantomime rolling)
and
Pat it (patting)
and mark it with B (make a B in the air or on someone)
And put it in the oven for baby and me. (clapping))

Hey, I've got something for you to roll and pat.

withaface

HSC
robo-andie said:

Where do you wanna meat?

The fat cow? The eddy? Havannah st? Keppel st? Banjos cafe, Dark Zone, Annies ice cream parlour?, Rocket st? Metro 5?

robo-andie

HSC
withaface said:
Where do you wanna meat?

The fat cow? The eddy? Havannah st? Keppel st? Banjos cafe, Dark Zone, Annies ice cream parlour?, Rocket st? Metro 5?
EDIT: how about on kissing point rd or bobbin head road?
The names seem appropriate for the situation....

Last edited:

withaface

HSC
robo-andie said:
EDIT: how about on kissing point rd or bobbin head road?
The names seem appropriate for the situation....
No, ISPA Kebabs on tuesday (William St). 3pm.

kthnxbi.

Skeeta

HSC
BAHAHAHAHA BOBBIN HEAD!l!

i get it
and its funneh!
<3

withaface

HSC
robo-andie said:
I know where IPSA is.
Tuesday @ 3 it is. :bomb:

great. Man, fucking o. I'm going to rock up just to see you. But i'm not going to tell you who I am.

Stannies uniform? Scots? All saints? Bathurst high (which means no uniform haha)

HSC
It should be okay. I did that once when I was really drunk and watching some band. Got home, looked at my thighs and there were these dots all over my thighs. I didn't apply anything to them and they went away pretty fast though, maybe less than a week. They're pretty much like bruises.

shortie_689

HSC
hirudoid actually works wonders on bruises...
i used to work at a chemist an i had a nasty accident where my team mate reaching for a box knocked a whole heap on me so i ended up soo bloody bruised and i never bruise...
so the chemist gave me hirudoid or however u spell it and OMG it is blooooody marvolous

HSC
withaface said:
Where do you wanna meat?

hahaha i was reading through those like "fuck i know those places .. oh hey!"
bathurst representin' :eek:

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
shortie_689 said:
so the chemist gave me hirudoid or however u spell it and OMG it is blooooody marvolous
Ooo sounds like good stuff. I should invest in some. I bruise all the bloody time, yellow, blue, black, purple, red.. you name it ill have at least one of each at a particular time. Makes me feel even uglier :( Is this just normal over the counter stuff that i can find anywhere?

arrested development
HSC
If they are actually broken capillaries then it's pretty easy to get them zapped off by a dermo. My mum recently had some fixed up and she's going to take me to get it done too because apparently it's not too exxy, nor is it very painful or anything. I've got some on my jaw sort of area. :(

withaface

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahaha i was reading through those like "fuck i know those places .. oh hey!"
bathurst representin' :eek:

I'm actually a Lithgow scrag, but hey :p. I go to uni in bx, so batho represent, yo :)

robo-andie

HSC
withaface said:
great. Man, fucking o. I'm going to rock up just to see you. But i'm not going to tell you who I am.

Stannies uniform? Scots? All saints? Bathurst high (which means no uniform haha)
Well, I wasn't serious. :p I agreed knowing full well I will still be in class at that time.

And we do have a uniform :hammer: (yes, I am from Bx high). Most of us just don't wear it... and by most of us I mean people in the lower yrs. All seniors wear their uniforms. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)