Bros over Hoez? (1 Viewer)

_ak98_

HSC
So basically there is this girl that I am really close with and I have begun to have feelings for her, but the only issue is that one of my close mates likes her (and has liked her for a while) and this is preventing me from making any moves etc. He told myself and another friend that he liked her a while ago but he hasn't really acted upon it. I know it's meant to be 'bros over hoes' - but it's really hard for me to just watch her talk to other guys and not be able to do anything in fear of hurting my friend. It's getting hard to stop thinking about her. What should I do? Is there a way I can work around this? :blink2:

Kaido

be.
HSC
Re: Bros over Hoes?

What sino said.
Tell him to make the move, if he gets rejected/zoned/pussies out, then tell him that it's your turn.
You should tell your mate that you have a genuine interest, and that you're not tryna fk around with him.

If you succeed, expect the dogzone for a while, but it's allg, guys get over it fast.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Re: Bros over Hoes?

It's easy to find a new girl to crush on.

It's not as easy to find a whole new set of mates after you've thrown one under the bus.

Make your friend act on it like Sino said, if nothing happens, wait a while and then ASK HIM IF HE'S COOL WITH IT before trying things out.

And go study. HSC > Girls at this point.

turntaker

HSC
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)