Building Construction Management?? (1 Viewer)

Sammmmmuel

Is there any body that does bachelor in building construction management? I need to know about this course badly!!! Someone tell me about it who actually knows something because the uac book doesnt say alot about the course and the open day had nothing about it...

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
I know a few people who do it - what do you want to know?

Sammmmmuel

Originally posted by anti
I know a few people who do it - what do you want to know?

Is it a quality course? How is it compared to say bachelor of civil engineering (construction management) and do u get the same job opportunities? Salary? Is it interesting??? Ummmm Is it worth doing this course over something with a higher uai in terms of interest/job prospects/salary/future income/rewarding etc etc... Is there any other courses that are similar and can land u with a job in construction management/project management?

Rojc01

HSC
i went to the open day in UNSW and sat the lecture about this course.

"building and construction management is the complex and detailed managment of people and physical resources neccessary to successfully design, develop, construct, and operate residential, commerical and public properities"

Ring this guy called Paul Marsden on 9385-4282 for specific info. he is the big guy in charge of the course.

i'm planning to do this course or the one at UTS, Batchler of Construction.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by Sammmmmuel
Is it a quality course? How is it compared to say bachelor of civil engineering (construction management) and do u get the same job opportunities? Salary? Is it interesting??? Ummmm Is it worth doing this course over something with a higher uai in terms of interest/job prospects/salary/future income/rewarding etc etc... Is there any other courses that are similar and can land u with a job in construction management/project management?
Construction Management is more practical than the civil engineering course...
I remember requesting information about this course not too long back...
If you really want to know about the nitty gritty details about this
course, you should contact one of the universities and ask them for some
information booklets about the course...

You can try the UNSW Website. Mail them and request the info :)
They should send it to you within 2 weeks or something like that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)