• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bush's Banned Interview: An Insight Into Insanity [VIDEO] (3 Viewers)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ben-cohen/bushs-banned-interview-an_b_111804.html

That's it, I am 100% positive this man has mental issues a long with the vast majority of Americans that voted him in TWICE, what the FUCK were they thinking? and its not a rhetorical question, I mean...WHY? this shit is like beyond me, just WHY did they voted him in twice?

god made him promote PEACE and FREEDOM? through what? killing people, bombing neighborhoods? torturing them? taking away our freedoms? FUCK YOU.

the way he acted is incredible.

President of the most powerful nation.

ALSO FUCK BUSH SUPPORTERS ON BOS

Last edited:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Um he rigged the votes the first time, second time everyone like himself was on marijuana. Either way his a fuckwit

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
*blinks*

Practically every single word he has uttered was false. It's disturbing.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
*blinks*

Practically every single word he has uttered was false. It's disturbing.
You only say this because the evidence which I believe you've been exposed to is probably a video made by Israeli intelligence service Memri or another video which was influenced by that style of propoganda.

RTE ONE TV's founder is an IDF operative. (Israeli defence forces) - they cut and paste parts of a speech to incite hatred and racism against freedom and americans alike. Sometimes using ex-americans, to make their hate speeches.

(blame the shit spelling/horrible grammar on sam)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
see his reaction when she asked him about the israel-palestine issue and if USA would stop being bias? fucking Kodak moment.,

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
see his reaction when she asked him about the israel-palestine issue and if USA would stop being bias? fucking Kodak moment.,
Fucken America with their biased anti-terrorism platform:(

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
As I was watching I couldn't help but think "So THAT is what journalism is"

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
wtf. are you retarded? Palestine =/= terrorism.

fucking idiot.
I don't remember saying Palestine=terrorism...do you?

Fucken idiot.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ari89 said:
(blame the shit spelling/horrible grammar on sam)
you can always count on ari89 to ruin a thread with unprovoked personal attacks/trolling :uhhuh:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
you can always count on ari89 to ruin a thread with unprovoked personal attacks/trolling :uhhuh:
Okay help me out.

Do you get stupider by the day or by the post? Because it seems to be a cumulative result but I am not entirely sure which is the influence.

EDIT: I forgot you are completely retarded. How do I spell it out...IT WAS A COPY/PASTE OF SAM AND THAT IS WHY THE SPELLING/GRAMMAR WAS RETARDED. Do you understand this?
Press 1 if you do.

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
It sure does.
I have to disagree with you. How can something that does not exist be equated with something that does?

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ari89 said:
Okay help me out.
i'll try. you see an unprovoked personal attack is when you attack someone without them actually attacking you first. simple enough language for you? ok - lets move on. Now, sam04u did not attack you in this thread right? but you decided to attack him first and possibly turn this thread into another flame war. If you guys are arguing somewhere, keep it in that thread - don't ruin this one with your bickering.

press 2 if you understand.

edit: lol you really enjoy pming don't you? geez - you've got to be one of the biggest trolls on these forums.

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
i'll try. <snip bullshit alert>

press 2 if you understand.
umm what...you posted something totally irrelevant and now you're accusing me of bickering? Pathetic, Rageeb...more pathetic than usual tbh.

I didn't attack Sam and really, the onus is on you to prove your claims rather than spitting some rhetorical bullshit. Try it for once. You'll be amazed at ideas such as FACTS, TRUTH and LOGIC.

Or is it that I hit a nerve when I insulted your fundamental belief in bias, racial and antisemitic conspiracy theories?

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ari89 said:
umm what...you posted something totally irrelevant and now you're accusing me of bickering? Pathetic, Rageeb...more pathetic than usual tbh.

I didn't attack Sam and really, the onus is on you to prove your claims rather than spitting some rhetorical bullshit. Try it for once. You'll be amazed at ideas such as FACTS, TRUTH and LOGIC.

Or is it that I hit a nerve when I insulted your fundamental belief in bias, racial and antisemitic conspiracy theories?
*sigh* ok, my first comment was that your comment was a 'unprovoked personal attack' . try and draw a link with that comment and my more recent one, don't think too hard though - you might hurt yourself.

lol @ the last bit - because everyone who finds your comments frustrating must be bias and believe in anti semitic conspiracy theories right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)