• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Business Help! (1 Viewer)

cricket_freak

HSC
i was just doin some business work and was asking wat shoukd i write about in the syllabus dot point- responsibility to stakeholders; Reconciling conflicts of interest. Just so u know this topic 1 chapt 1

thanks

cricket_freak

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
responsibility to internal stakeholders:

consist of: shareholders, managers, employees etc

managers have a responsibility to shareholders that they would operate the business in such a way that their wealth is maximised. this is because they provide the capital that allows the business to conduct its operations

managers have responsibilities to employees and other managers which include:
-ensuring that they are fairly and reasonably rewarded
-ensuring that they have: equal employment opportunities, challenging work, a part in the decision-making that affects their work, training, safe working environment

responsibility to external shareholders:

consist of : customers, cilents suppliers, government etc ..

responsibility include: complying with the law, adopting ecologically sustainable practices, being socially just and developing codes of ethics

which textbook are you using by the way? because most of it is in there.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
yeah ive got that textbook as well. its a bit hard to understand at times. so i reckon you should pick up a copy of longman business studies hsc which is my current school textbook. its really simple and has a lot of revelant examples and diagrams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)