Business report help (1 Viewer)

vajayjay

HSC
How do you know how much to write for each point of the business report. I was under the impression that there was a marking allocation per point, but there isn't. Do you break it up equally or maybe vary depending on the verb?
1719979717304.png

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
How do you know how much to write for each point of the business report. I was under the impression that there was a marking allocation per point, but there isn't. Do you break it up equally or maybe vary depending on the verb?
View attachment 43541
I always answer based on the directive verb. As long as you're answering the directive verb and have implemented the appropriate syllabus terminology / concepts, you should get full marks.

Remember: Quality > Quantity

K2Trappy

HSC
View attachment 43541
I kinda think how many marks would they be worth as shorts if it makes sense and try and allocate marks myself like for the first one outline maybe 3 then the compare around 6-7 and then the recommend again around the 6-7 then the other 3-5 marks for ur intro and conclusion cause my teachers say they usually skim read them especially conclusion which he says is almost never read unless they have too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)