• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

business report question (1 Viewer)

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
hi people

i wana ask you about how i should respond to the final question in the trial.

like is it easier to write it as a business report?(executive summary....)
how should you answer it( i know i have to include a case study)

but for example.

"outline the reasons why businesses would consider diffrentiation their products when exporting inst....."

do i just full on talk about a case study i have studied. and nothing else?

say the question is on employment relations(lets say the question is just a quote from some financial article).
i just write about my case study from start to finish?(with no need for reference to the quote until the end?"

i am just confused. for the last extended response. i thought i could just use my prepared case study to answer it.but.....what if the question asks about a specific aspect of a business function, do i still write my prepare essay?
do you know what i mean?

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
most of the time i state the theory part and then i relate it bk to my case study.

eg: biz would consider differentiation their products when exporting ...... (book theory here)........, Qantas for example uses this strategy.... (bring case study example here)

that way you are answering the question as well as relating it to ur case study.

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
yea .
erm do i write out the whole cases study?
or do i write it out briefly?

is the theory part the major body of your essay and you just go: qantas dispute is such and such and that relates to my case study?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)