• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Business Requirments Modelling (1 Viewer)

halfwayjester

HSC
N/A
Hi Guys,

A few of us require a little assistance regarding this subjects final exam. The tutor organised it very poorly and there isn't even a discussion board for the subject.

For anyone that has completed this subject are you able to give any info as to what is tested in the exam?

All that we have been told is that the questions will be similar to our tutorial questions and the tutor said it was going to be based on modelling. But thats pretty much it.

The other subject we have this semester the tutor was very helpful with our exam and whats expected and has given us all the preperation required.

Thanks for your help guys! :)

help_me_please

it nerd
HSC
when i did it last year, we were given like 5 or so questions and each question we had to do a specific type of diagram to fit in with a case study. i believe the tutorial questions are usually diagrams (aka modelling) so theyre both right. the stuff taught in brm isn't overly hard and its pretty difficult for it not to contain modelling seeing it's in the name :p

oliverbedon89

HSC
N/A
Umm, not to hijack this thread or anything but have you done Project Management and the Professional? (PMP?) How was the exam for that one?

Thanks,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)