Business studies report (1 Viewer)

jonhysmitw2

HSC
Does anybody have an example business report for year 11 term 1, thanks

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Have you had a look at the Preliminary Course section of the Business Studies resources from the Notes & Resources section? There are a number of good quality business reports which I believe would be helpful:

I hope this helps! :D

jonhysmitw2

HSC
Im a bit stuck, how should I begin to write my executive summary? The company my report is based on is Qantas, the external influences I am going to be talking about are social and political. Any sort of help would be really appreciated, thanks.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Im a bit stuck, how should I begin to write my executive summary? The company my report is based on is Qantas, the external influences I am going to be talking about are social and political. Any sort of help would be really appreciated, thanks.
Essentially, an executive summary intends to provide a summary of your main points (with respect to relevant Business Studies content) in addition to a brief overview of the business that your report will explore (in this case Qantas). In terms of how all of this applies to your report, you should:
  • Provide a brief overview of Qantas as a business. If applicable, consider the report stimulus, as this can guide the focus of the overview.
  • Clearly identify the points that your report will cover, which should be in terms of Business Studies content (in this case, external influences on Qantas, being social and political influences).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)