Business Studies Tutor Avail. North Shore (1 Viewer)

penhensurfer

HSC
Hi guys,

I'm a tutor, looking to take up to about 1-2 or so HSC 2008/9 business studies students for 1-1. I used to tutor younger kids in ESL/maths for a bit, but I'd prefer to tutor business studies (or eco, see my other thread).

So let’s see, a little about myself..

•94 combined HSC mark in bus(2006) - Internal mark of 96..sigh
•1st internally at SBHS out of 33
•Studying Commerce Law at USyd, w. major in economics

Anyway, to the specifics, if you’re still reading –

When - Sunday for most but after school weekdays or Saturday is fine
Where - North Shore/ Eastern suburbs - I'll come to you! Else, you'll have to come to the north shore.
How long - 2 hour sessions

Easiest way to get through to me is via email - penhensurferAThotmail.com – email a contact number and I’ll give you (or your parents) a call.

Cheers.

Last edited:

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
penhensurfer said:
Hi guys,

I'm a tutor, looking to take up to about 1-2 or so HSC 2008/9 business studies students for 1-1. I used to tutor younger kids in ESL/maths for a bit, but I'd prefer to tutor business studies (or eco, see my other thread).

So let’s see, a little about myself..

•94 combined HSC mark in bus(2006) - Internal mark of 96..sigh
•1st internally at SBHS out of 33
•Studying Commerce Law at USyd, w. major in economics

Anyway, to the specifics, if you’re still reading –

When - Saturdays mornings/ arvos are the times available, sorry I can’t do weekdays, my schedule just varies too much during the week
Where - Gordon library next to the station, in the north shore, is the best place. Alternatively or if you live in Lindfield/Killara/Gordon I can come to you (I live in East Killara).
How long - 2 hour sessions

Easiest way to get through to me is via email - penhensurferAThotmail.com – email a contact number and I’ll give you (or your parents) a call.

Cheers.
lol, if you need business studies tutoring, you are failing life.

key to all exams:
memorise dotpoint in syllabus and recite in essays

penhensurfer

HSC
So I've become a 'travel-to-your-home' tutor instead of the 'meet-me-at-my-local-library' tutor. Exciting stuff!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)