• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Buy/Sell sction needs mods 7th sign is willing to help out (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

7th Sign

HSC
ok im sick of the spamm threads from users with around one post posting links to sites that are credit card scams.....this section needs to be modded by some one like me who...im am offering my service to be a mod for just the Buy/Sell sction as it needs a bit of a clean up....i will work for free of charge and check it for bad posts all the time....2 mods is not enough for this section....thanks

sunny

meh.
HSC
Moderator applications are sent to one of the supermoderators for review.

HSC
7th Sign said:
ok im sick of the spamm threads from users with around one post posting links to sites that are credit card scams.....this section needs to be modded by some one like me who...im am offering my service to be a mod for just the Buy/Sell sction as it needs a bit of a clean up....i will work for free of charge and check it for bad posts all the time....2 mods is not enough for this section....thanks
Buy/Sell already has two mods. They seem adequate enough.

I'm against you as a mod of Buy/Sell because you're always trying to sell us something, or posting your ebay links. Something tells me that you might abuse the power.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)