• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

By coincidence or otherwise, do your partners and/or best friends tend to be ... (1 Viewer)

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
... the same star sign?

I dont believe in any astrology stuff like that, but all of my best girlfriends have been Gemenis.

Lainee

HSC
My group is almost all Aquarius - Gemini - Libra. All the Air signs. :p Funny that.

V

val_dramaqueen

hmmm... i don't really know... i'm airies, and my closest mates are geminis, taurus, and libra i think?? im not sure...

but im into astrology and stuff... but not enough to go "oh my god! you're a gemini! i have to be your best friend right now!"

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Apparently my true love will be another saggitarius, hence I cut the finding a soulmate crap and now I'm with acmilan:)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah everyone tends to hate astrology and call it a load of crap

i just think although its crap, its just interesting to see what other ppl believe

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i don't really believe in it, unless it's good :)
i'm a leo (my birthday in my profile isn't my real one :)) and my bf's a libra and apparently they are very compatible :)
but it's kind of stupid for people to look for partners of one specific starsign just because it matches theirs '-_- as if every leo's going to get along with every libra

jellybeenz

HSC
I believe in star signs waaaaay too much... I'm a virgo, I seem to be attracted to yet very intimidated by Leos...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
leos are supposed to be extremely proud, always in the spotlight, very social, superstar people.. :confused:
it's not really describing me very accurately so that's why i don't believe in them much :p

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Yeah definately a coincidence... Im a virgo and so is my best friend, im like only 3 days older than him.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my best friend is a taurus and so am i. well im on the cusp so im a taurus/gemini. my ex boyfriend was a gemini, but current is a scorpio

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
most of my good friends are all scorpios.
im aquarius/pices
one of my good friends who doesnt know my other friends except for one, is also an aquarius.

Jase

HSC
withoutaface said:
Apparently my true love will be another saggitarius, hence I cut the finding a soulmate crap and now I'm with acmilan:)
I'm a saggitarius.. will you be my friend?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
well if you know their birthday it's not hard to know their star sign

most astrologists have documented how each star sign interacts. ie fire signs don't necessarily mesh bc they're both outspoken signs. like in general leos and scorpios don't make for lasting relationships. apparently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)