cadetship programs??? (1 Viewer)

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
hey guys!

Are their any other cadetship offers available (that havent closed) for business/accounting?? thanks guys!!!

mr_shittles

Big Chief
HSC
1qaz2wsxokm said:
hey guys!

Are their any other cadetship offers available (that havent closed) for business/accounting?? thanks guys!!!
UNSW Co-op Scholarships haven't closed as yet. In the commerce/business area, there are the following options:

Accounting
Actuarial Studies
Finance
Information Systems Management
Business Information Technology
Marketing

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Coop =/= Cadetship :p

I think there are still a few smaller/mid-tier firms offering them. Check out the CA website for students (www.flyhigher.com.au) and browse through there. Also, people continually drop out of cadetships prior to commencement, and in some cases, firms will advertise in the newspaper looking for new staff. If it helps, you can always ring up the HR contacts for some of the mid-tiers and ask them if they are in need of staff and say that you missed out on applying for a cadetship (although you should probably prepare a decent reason for this beforehand).

Good luck :)

shonkay

HSC
My careers advisor sent out a note to all the year 12s this week for this firm called CIB Chartered Accountants (I think thats what the name was lol) which is based in Parra and Penrith and they have 3 cadetship positions available for next year. Hope this helps =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)